From relaxing with a beer to enjoying delicious pub meals or dancing the night away, The Spotted Cow’s warm and friendly atmosphere has something for everyone’s tastes.
We are seeking an experienced Duty Manager to join the team at our well-known venue in Toowoomba! If you are approachable, sociable, and able to work autonomously in a fast-paced late-night environment we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Venue Manager, you will perform both the operational and administrative responsibilities including:
- Assist the Venue Manager with the day to day running of the venue
- Monitor activities across the venue including a variety of bars and various function areas
- General stock control, rostering and expense control
- Counting and balancing of floats, opening and closing procedures
- Maintaining high standards of service, culture and safety
- Assist in front of house recruitment, induction and ongoing training
- Compliance with statutory regulations
- Exceed service standards by promoting a customer-first culture
- Ensure compliance across all aspects of liquor licencing, food safety requirements and workplace health and safety
To be successful in this role, you must have strong leadership and customer service experience within the hospitality industry. Above all else, you will be a focused and highly dependable team member that will complement our existing team and take it to the next level.
You will be able to work a rotating roster inclusive of nights, weekends and public holidays.
In addition you will have:
- Experience as a Supervisor/Duty Manager within the hospitality industry of at least 2 years
- Strong leadership attributes including leading by example and actively encourage best practice across the business
- The ability to create a positive venue experience ensuring high standards of service and venue presentation ensuring the venue is fully operational and compliant at all times
- Have a solid understanding of best practice hospitality procedures, work health and safety and quality standards
- Previous experience with rostering and approving timesheets. Experience with either TANDA or HumanForce is desirable but not required.
- Hold current RSA and RGS certificates, Approved Managers License and RMLV